Some of my major - often international - engagements are listed below. They were related to the technical industry, software business and/or in the context of private equity.
These engagements allowed me to gain first-hand experiences in leading organizations through phases of organizational development and/or transition and to cover the entire life-cycle of companies from a general management perspective.
Assignments related to Business Development :
- Definition & implementation of a new business model in a global environment
- Set-up of a new business field related to advanced services
- Definition and implementation of a complex M&A Transaction
- JV negotiations in China
- Handling of large customer projects in the Middle East
… as well as related to Business Transformation :
- Large and highly complex Post-Merger Integration in India & Ireland
- Combined Turnaround and Post-Merger Integration in UK
- Combined Turnaround and Post-Merger Integration in Greece
- Turnaround of a software company with a subsequent M&A Transaction
- Turnaround in Norway
- Comprehensive Restructuring and 'Cost-out' Project in France
- Operative Revival of a large industrial entity in Switzerland
These engagements of typically ½ to 3 years were executed in the context of an employment. And they are being complemented by some other, smaller project-oriented assignments, typically on the base of a consulting or interim management engagement.