Welcome to my website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of use as well as the disclaimer, which govern Anton Tremp's relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use my website.
The term Anton Tremp, Anton E. Tremp or ‘I’ or ‘me’ refers to the owner of the website The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of my website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither me nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me or other third parties. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice below, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
You must not :
- use this website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use this website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or any other malicious computer software.
In addition :
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- I reserve the right to restrict access to some areas of my website. You are asked not circumvent or bypass any access restriction on this website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse these website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Switzerland and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Swiss courts.
This website and its content is copyright of Anton Tremp or other third parties. All rights reserved © 2012 - 2023.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following :
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with my express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Credits & Thank you
These Terms and Conditions and the Disclaimer are based on templates provided by www.nibusinessinfo.co.uk and www.seqlegal.com.
The globes logo is based on graphics provided by www.vectortemplate.com.
In case any graphs, diagrams or similar from other sources are used, the respective copyrights are listed.
Photos used are mainly taken by myself or are either used under the CC Creative Common license or a few pictures were purchased from www.123RF.com.
Last but not least, I would also like to thank Andy Kunz, who has supported me for design-related questions.